Friday, November 12, 2021

Veterans Day = US Shame Day = Cowards Of All Time Day = KKK Day


Traitors Who Rape Children To Practice Slavery.



Today I decided I'm going to refer to Veterans Day as Shame Day, indefinitely, until the US military proves to be more than the Klu Klux Klan--an organization of rapists and genetic morons and total cowards who lost their virginity to their own mothers, a mother fucker force or the people who most deserve to be killed in America is another way I can describe my military in 2021.


Baby Boomers are dirt people, I offer as supporting evidence and a generation of real human garbage as rational cause for why the military has become this horde of ape rats in uniform it is today.

I would like to make a protest sign and protest each Shame Day, November 11th, because of the Cowards (the moral degenerates) who are the men and women in the US military, brainwashed by lies and psychiatric dope exactly like the Nazis did to their military.

I won't because I'd also have to carry a side arm as the fuck waste and human garbage would no doubt provoke a fight where they are numerically superior to cause me death or injury. I want to, but unlike most Americans I am not human garbage, fuck waste and living cowardice.

I will be brave and live and live free and hopefully in time as I survive more Americans will realize mental healthcare and the people working in mental health care are Traitors and Frauds and treat them worse than the Native Americans were treated when they were put on Reservations.

The Klu Klux Klan, the fuck waste and real human garbage that is the psychiatric community of incestuous rapists in the autism spectrum, should be put into detention or on a Reservation so the rest of us can be safe and live honorable lives.

Baby Boomers have proved, for a generation, that KKK human garbage people cannot be reasoned with. They get university degrees but they never actually learn. They are genetic reprobates and should be quarantined by force

They should be removed from benches when they are Judges. They should be removed as professors when they are at universities and so on and so forth in a real PURGE of Traitors and Rapist Autistics in America--a purge of their real families which are all afflicted with a genetic brain disease that can be cured if these insane ape rats were forced to listen as they only can be.

All an autistic can learn is obedience. They can't ever think rationally, they aren't sentient people, and yet they can still perform labor. This is what the KKK is really about. Its about a genetic brain disease caused by working in industrial pollution, it is a Satanic perversion of Christianity to justify this brain disease and the incest and rape it brings into human society.

These are the facts of science best understood by man and yet in America most males are fuck waste and human garbage who wantonly promote the rape culture and celebrate the same genetic morons who are the Klu Klux Klan.

Maybe next Shame Day a nuclear bomb will eliminate a US military base to make God's point as I'm sure the Muslims eventually will as their soldiers are closer to the Jewish Lord than these godless pagan piles of fuck and waste, these murdering rapists and ape rats crying for Christ.

I won't burn what memories I have of the soldiers on both sides of my birth family, but I am profoundly ashamed my relatives served in the Klu Klux Klan human garbage legion that is the US military.

I won't be surprised if these genetic morons (no hyperbole, autistic Air Force is real) die as their own nuclear weapons detonate on US personnel due to genetic incompetence and the Klan's perverted idea about equality for inbreds.

To work with the US military, I could only transform the US military and never serve it. I would never take the oath I do not trust more than my Covenant nor will I ever take an oath "sort of like" my Covenant as if my Covenant was not the only oath I have or could ever have.

As I've said before, I could be contracted through LMT to help but would only do that if the military understood me as a real American artist who arranged human skulls of people they killed for Treason, on the DC Mall.

It is therefore impossible for me to work with the KKK. I obviously work against them or this has been obvious to the KKK cult-think imbeciles I'm unfortunately related to my entire life.

The US military has the KKK to work with instead of myself (no matter what anyone else says) so will die and dishonorably I'm certain and all but powerless as a civilian. I can do only what I, personally, can do.

I can't help Biden and Pope realize serial child rape and wanting that to be legal is the exact same thing as Slavery. You can't be a free society and a rape culture. Aristotle and Plato would insist the USA is a cruel joke not a Country of God fearing people. Its a horde of pagan idolators raping kids and doing drugs to rationalize slavery being legal again, the environment with a visible pall of particulate heavy metal like lead and mercury everyone is huffing while they wonder about mental illnesses..... there is no God or God fearing people in the USA there is fuck and waste in pollution, there is human garbage and the Church perpetuates that population with lies about their condition being otherwise, with church stooges, idiots and imbeciles with graduate degrees.

Maybe if the Second Pope, the Pope who was an Inquisitor or there was such talk before he was Pope and then retired--lol, so he wouldn't have to fight the pro slavery child rapists with psychiatry degrees. Maybe he has been living in that fucking castle long enough now, does he feel safe enough to be honest and confirm the OBJECTIVE PHYSICAL REALITY as it is and not because I said or how I said it?

Maybe with two Popes instead of one Biden might get a clue. Any active duty or Veteran reading this post I'm not saying "fuck you to you personally" I'm saying your team is shit and will be shit unless I transform it because that is a feat in military history that requires a Space Superiority over even Air Superiority and few people have brains--HUMAN BRAINS--capable of flying sky cannons or star cannons or many drones in formation.

Intelligence is not some variation on mental retardation or we are not "all" in the spectrum. Just because "you" are a terrible sinner does not mean I am nor does it mean you as a sinner have martial authority over me.


Also, even though I don't know any Jews in Portland very well at all and am still a convert the Portland Jewish community is mostly like the Catholic in both are lost to psychiatry. In courtrooms, non scientific authority or what is moral authority or moral expertise is conferred to psychiatrists the exact same way it was when Catholics were evil mass murders and serial rapists becuase that is how they and they alone politically organized Europe prior to the Reformation when so many Europeans fought each other for the express purpose of killing--getting evil Satanic people or anti-Christ people dead ASAP because that level of Treason was not tolerated.

To tolerate it was to have no honor, or so it was thought by the then both Catholic and Protestant culture. They agreed on the brute fact of honor in human communities, but couldn't agree on slavery.

Now, in the USA, Christians both Protestant and Catholic are Klu Klux Klan because neither of them agree on what is still the brute fact of honor in human communities and both agree on slavery as its practiced by psychiatry, again with such powers in otherwise secular Courts.

To the extent the mob has been defrauded, to the extent both the cliche mafia and cliche KKK are both families exploited for their labor and ignorant of the genetic brain diseases which now afflict them they prefer to continue to be defrauded and make non Christians and especially Muslims be violently murdered so they can have more brain disease causing fossil fuel so more and more people get genetic brain disease in not a science fiction movie but this for stranger than fiction zombie apocalypse, that mob for Christians with a military and false Christ.

After converting to Judaism I can laugh about the retired to live decades longer in a castle Pope but that among other things is why my ancestors never truly knew the Lord God, Adonai and I pity them for being Catholics, Protestants and Christians.

Einstein was a genius to get the USA to fight Hitler when the fascists in both countries at the time could have rather easily worked together. Now, again, to get the "bomb" or the new bomb the USA has to butcher its equally white counterpart because they treat human beings as objects and give them make believe labels, psychiatric and racial labels, that prove they the label givers are inbred morons who can only fantasy role play or suffer their pathetic birth.

Kill those who are practicing Slavery or I certainly won't help the USA get a better bomb and I'm sure only fuck and waste are ready to sign up in my place. I know this is what I have to say to be true to my Lord, about the US military and although I may suffer because people read this and then make me or attempt to make me suffer and still I'm happier knowing I can pray my Lord would smite them for being ape rat goyim, patriots before they learn respect for God.

I knew better at 18 and by the time I was confident I would have gone immediately to officer school after boot camp and make more than 100,000 in my first year as an enlisted officer--someone rare who could accomplish that at 35 or that last year of enlistment eligibility--not to sign up.

I didn't realize and still had no regrets when I realized telling the History channel to pound sand when they offered me a career directing psychiatric dope commercials those Nazis would then sabotage my career while I was still at PSU and the NW Film Center.

I don't have to be a Republican to have a long memory nor a working, good at math, brain. I don't need to be a Democrat to have self confidence or be popular.

I'm not like most Americans but this Veteran who is ashamed he signed up, I can sympathize with as my faith in the Lord could have been less. I expect he found his pride when he found the Lord  after he signed up and learned then later than I did the difference between pride and hubris.

This ashamed Veterans I'd consider working with if they needed a sub contracted design engineer to get them back in the arms race after they lost the arms race, autism spectrum nerds lost the arms race even when they had all the money still Russia and China have hypersonic missiles in production, already vetted, tested and proved.

How could US nerds possibly lose the arms race? That is a question this Veteran has an opinion on, maybe and so to any who read this please that for context and not my name on a hit-lynch list. 

It would make more sense to practice serial violence on people with a legal last name of Lynch as only moral degenerates would be into lynch mobbing and so name themselves for that--a logical reason. I'm half-joking to make the salient point about my survival in light of Shame Day.

Why did ape rats lose the arm race is a fair question and also rhetorical point made such there might be education and improvement.

This Veteran should have better weapons so he could kill all the Veterans above, by himself with only his command gear, and also an all around better soldier-athlete who has to read technical manuals and understand gear even a military starcraft gunship.

It can be a nuclear submarine with a third drive shaft or rail gun propulsion system to begin with but with original difference between that propulsion system and one for a flying rail gun or starcraft gunship.

Of all US military active duty and Veterans, whomever can most be like Tamerlane from history and produce tens of thousands of human skulls for me such I, everyone and the Lord God would be forever convinced the Klu Klux Klan no longer exists, that it was a Satanic cult all along and finally after far too long the US government confronted the criminal organization which gave birth to it conjunct the Revolution thinking that fact and original criminal conspiracy would absolve them and their descendants for all time or to amass that much money.

America can only prosper if it first suffers a real Tamerlane who gives all Americans and everyone in the world a new US flag with more than 50 states or bust, everyone goes broke, nuclear war. I am totally for the Tamerlane alternative as I understand the world will never be how I've made it.

I would and do make it better or at least my own life insomuch I'm never leaving my Lord and hopefully will go on my entire life adored by Elisha and a real good for humanity inventor. I have to be honest about Veterans because I don't want to lose Elisha the Lord so blessed me, as a design engineer.

America doesn't need a total, literal, Serpentor from GI JOE as in genetic scientists finding the remains of the true and historical Tamerlane.... NO we do not need that nor weaponized influenza to, for "national security reasons" decrease the human population.

Someone really should take Dick Cheney behind his most familiar wood shed and shoot him in the head for writing Project For A New American Century being a Klu Klux Klan crazy paper like the Unibomber only more Machiavellian as if that isn't then more crazy!

I consider that inferior military science like is so common at the real Pentagon, among real active duty personnel for no less than two generations and since 1947 exactly, wrong headed people.

Real military science, to me, means better gear and that means new tactics in addition and necessarily when its really new gear. Maybe some would consider it new new gear as society has been so dumbed down by fascist psychiatry.


Morally appropriate and ethical human being.

I will only add if we can get a General who factually kills Traitors in the USA it will probably be a he or man and not a woman but I really can't say and I'm sure that does not matter and the tens of thousands of skulls be an exact number and proves no genocide, no eugenics and firm anti-fascist position for the United States of America in history after a very long time of being the most fascist nation the world had ever seen when it was the only super power and still now fascist that is over.

Its that bad. Its 1 is better than 10 and the USA has the 10s and the 100s before the 1s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progressive Politics In Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon

  I reached settlement with my Landlord in Portland and only with some money beyond cancelation of debt owed. Because of my settlement I won...