Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Libertine Lions

Rasel Khondokar, a Bengali artist, has given me my Libertine lion, the American mountain lion for my personal calling card and to distinguish myself from the elephants, donkeys and elk (Republicans, Democrats and Independents).

I'm negotiating with local printers and www.moo.com so I can get this image (the gold on blue) with "Libertine Party of Oregon" on one side and my personal information on the back, including my new web address (still undeveloped) for www.verdantronix.com

The card will have my full contact information: company information, non profit information, political information and personal blog address.

I don't expect my political ideas to catch on soon, but as I do expect to be successful in business I also expect more Americans to identify as Libertines as they leave the progressive movement or abandon the more dixiecrat liberalism for conservative Democrats.

To be a liberal and anything but a libertine, is to be lower on the intellectual food chain. Indeed, the political compass understood as a grid with four quadrants, is truly a square diamond with apex Libertines (left libertarians) at top and apex Republicans (dynasty blood conservatives or right authoritarians) at the bottom.

This is evident in nature, and scientifically verified, political sentience. It is also less common and I understand why Authoritarians are on top in the political compass as its not arranged for quality and rather expresses quantity of people in history, so their Authoritarian political ideas on top or most popular.

UPDATE: My cards are ordered and will arrive sometime in the last week of June. Although the Libertine Party of Oregon is not official, my calling card makes it real insomuch I am registered as a Libertine and reported by the state as "other."I have ordered 600, so I have some for people who would want one just because they are cool even if they aren't likely to network with me, knowing full well my politics--which is why I've spent money on these calling cards.




Libertine Party of Oregon


Non Affiliated Political Libertines






No comments:

Post a Comment

Progressive Politics In Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon

  I reached settlement with my Landlord in Portland and only with some money beyond cancelation of debt owed. Because of my settlement I won...